- Where is The NATO Strap Company located?
- I am new to NATO straps. What are the differences between the RAF, NATO, NATO XII, Z3™ NATO, Z5™ NATO, and Z5™ XII NATO straps?
- What is the difference between a Z3™ NATO and a Z5™-NATO?
- What happens if I don't know what lug size my watch is?
- What happens if I have an odd strap size (such as 21mm)? What strap size should I order?
- What is the difference between Ultrasonically Welded and Stitched straps?
- Is there a warranty/ Guarantee for your straps?
- What qualifies for free shipping?
- How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive with Free Shipping?
Returns and Exchanges
- What is your Return/Exchange policy?
- I just received my order and I think one of the items is defective. What should I do?
- What should I do if a strap is out of stock?
- I have a pattern that I really like, can you make custom straps?
- Are NATO straps compatible with the Apple Watch?
- I wrote a note and I didn't see it within my order confirmation. Did you get the message?
- What happens if my question is not answered here?
We are located in Westchester County, NY USA (Thornwood, NY). If you would like to stop by our warehouse, appointments are preferred. You can contact us through email or by phone.
- RAF Military Style Straps generally measure: about 1mm in thickness and are approximately 9-10" in length (Has 1 Buckle [1 Ring depending on style] and a Fabric Keeper)
- Standard NATO Straps generally measure: about 1.2mm in thickness and are approximately 10.7" in length (Has 1 Buckle and 3 Rings)
- NATO XII Straps generally measure: about 1.2mm-1.5mm in thickness (Depends on style) and are approximately 12" in length (Has 1 Buckle and 3 Rings)
- Z3™ and Z5™ Straps generally measure: about 1.5mm in thickness and are approximately 10.7" in length (Comes in 3 OR 5 Ring - see next FAQ question)
- Z5™ XII NATO straps generally measure: about 1.5mm in thickness and are approximately 12" in length (Only available in 5-Ring)
-Standard NATO and RAF straps are constructed with a medium weave nylon.
-Z3 and Z5 NATO straps are constructed with a heavier weave nylon. These are great for supporting Diver watches and thicker watch cases.
-NATO XII straps are constructed with medium weave nylon, whereas the Z5 XII straps are constructed with heavier weave nylon. Please refer to the description of each product for an accurate explanation
*Of course, there are always some exceptions. Please refer to the description of each strap for any special case.
*Length is the measurement of the actual Nylon (NOT including the buckle)
Z3™ NATO - A SINGLE piece of nylon between your watch and your wrist.
Z5™ NATO's - A DOUBLE layer of nylon in between the watch and your wrist. The second layer of fabric has 2 rings at the end that help hold your watch in place. Similar to the NATO and NATO XII styles.
There are a few ways you can determine the proper lug size for your watch. You can:
1) Check the strap currently on your watch. In some cases, the lug size will be stamped on the inside of the strap. Sometimes the lug size will be stamped on the watch case.
2) Measuring the strap width using the cm/mm size of the ruler. Please be sure to measure the space in between the watch lugs, rather than the strap itself.
3) Run an online search using the make and model number of your watch. The model number can usually be found on the back of the watch case. Sites such as eBay and Amazon are also good places to check as there might be listings with product descriptions. Watch forums are also great places to check as they are full of useful information.
4) Local jewelers can also help to determine the lug width using a watch lug gauge.
We currently only carry even strap sizes. We would suggest you order a size up (22mm lug size). The strap may fit tighter around the watch lugs, but there is less chance of the watch case moving around on your wrist.
If you order a 20mm size, it would most likely fit, but the watch case would move around more freely and wouldn't be as comfortable or secure.
When a strap is ultrasonically welded, it means that the hardware was heat-sealed into the strap.
When a strap is stitched, it means that the hardware is stitched into the strap.
Nylon straps, on average can hold up better to daily wear and tear than the majority of straps available online today, that being said, they are not able to last forever. Our products carry a full one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We see to it that our customers are always taken care of promptly and treated with the utmost respect and transparency.
We offer free 1st Class shipping through the USPS and can be applied to any order being shipped in the U.S.
Please refer to the link below for more information: http://natostrapsco.com/pages/shipping
Your order will usually ship out in one business day. If your order is placed after 2:00PM EST it will go out the following business day (With the exception of holidays and weather delays). Orders placed over the weekend may take an extra business day to process. Bulk or Hardware orders may take an additional 1-2 business days to process.
For further shipping information, please refer to the "Shipping Info" tab at the top of our website.
Here is the link for your convenience: http://natostrapsco.com/pages/shipping
Please refer to our Return/Exchange Policy here: http://natostrapsco.com/pages/returnpolicy
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the defect (and a picture if possible) and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Please contact us at email@example.com with the strap you are inquiring about and we can check our inventory. Some out of stock listings allow you to enter your email address where you will be put on a "Notify" list. As soon as that strap is available again you will be sent an email.
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to manufacture custom straps.
Yes, our nylon straps are compatible with the Apple Watch using our Apple Watch Adapters (sold separately). https://natostrapco.com/search?q=Apple+watch+adapters
Traditional NATO Straps are a single piece of Nylon that would be weaved through spring bars on a watch. Our nylon straps will fit the Apple Watch, but would block the sensor between the watch and your wrist.
Our Two-Piece nylon straps allow you to have the look of a NATO strap without blocking any sensors. Here is the link: https://natostrapco.com/search?q=Two-Piece
I wrote a note and I didn't see it in my order confirmation. Did you get the message?
Unfortunately, our system does not include any notes on your order confirmation. We apologize for this inconvenience but no worries, we will see your messages on our end and ensure they are addressed.
Send us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (914) 919-2066. We are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.