We offer FREE US POSTAL SERVICE 1st Class Shipping to:
- USA (4-7 business days)
- International (7-21 business days)
- APO/FPO/DPO Addresses
UPGRADED SHIPPINGWe also have options to upgrade to FASTER AND MORE SECURE SHIPPING. The rates are as follows:
DOMESTIC / UNITED STATES:
Option #1: United States Priority (2-3 business days): $5.00
FedEx International Priority (3-6 business days): Starting at $25 (Shipping Price varies between countries) - DOES NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES
Once an order is received, and is in stock, your order will USUALLY be shipped out same business day unless it is placed after 2:00PM EST (With the EXCEPTION of weekends, holidays and promotions). Orders placed over the weekend may take an extra business day to process. Hardware orders may take an additional 1-2 business days to process.
If you have not received your package within the allowed time frame, please do the following:
- Double check that you received a shipping confirmation.
- Verify your address to make sure it is correct. It should be included in your order confirmation and/or shipping confirmation.
- Check your tracking number, which was emailed to you with your shipping confirmation. If you have not received a tracking number, you can check the status on the "Order Lookup" tab on our website (http://natostrapsco.com/pages/order-lookup). *Your tracking number will let you know if there are delays or changes in your delivery.
- Get in touch with your local post office to check for any delays on their end. Sometimes a package may be marked as delivered, but the post office may be holding your package.
- Check with your family members/room mates if they have seen or taken your package by mistake. If you live in an apartment, please also check with your neighbors.
- If all else has failed, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and order number. We will do our best to help you.
*Please note on International Shipping, your tracking number is updated once it leaves the USA and should be updated once it enters your country. Depending on your country's Customs laws, it can further delay the shipping of your package.