- Where is The NATO Strap Company located?
- I am new to NATO straps. What are the differences between the RAF, NATO, NATO XII, Z3™ NATO, Z5™ NATO, and Z5™ XII NATO straps?
- What is the difference between a Z3™ NATO and a Z5™-NATO?
- What happens if I don't know what lug size my watch is?
- What happens if I have an odd size lug size (such as 21mm)? What strap size should I order?
- What is the difference between Ultrasonically Welded and Stitched straps?
- Is there a warranty for your straps?
- What qualifies for free shipping?
- How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive with Free Shipping?
Returns and Exchanges
- What is your Return/Exchange policy?
- I just received my order and I think one of the items is defective. What should I do?
- What should I do if a strap is out of stock?
- I have a pattern that I really like, can you make custom straps?
- Are NATO straps compatible with the Apple Watch?
- I wrote a note and I didn't see it within my order confirmation. Did you get the message?
- What happens if my question is not answered here?
In Westchester County, NY USA (Thornwood, NY). If you would like to stop by our warehouse, appointments are preferred. You can contact us through email or by phone.
- RAF Military Style Straps generally measure: about 1mm in thickness and approximately 9-10" in length (Has 1 Buckle [1 Ring depending on style] and a Fabric Keeper)
- Standard NATO Straps generally measure: about 1.2mm in thickness and approximately 10.7" in length (Has 1 Buckle and 3 Rings)
- NATO XII Straps generally measure: about 1.2mm-1.5mm in thickness (Depends on style) and approximately 12" in length (Has 1 Buckle and 3 Rings)
- Z3™ and Z5™ Straps generally measure: about 1.5mm in thickness and approximately 10.7" in length (Comes in 3 OR 5 Ring - see next FAQ question)
- Z5™ XII NATO straps generally measure: about 1.5mm in thickness and approximately 12" in length (Comes in 5-Ring)
-The standard NATO and RAF are constructed with a medium weave nylon material.
-The Z3 and Z5's are constructed with a heavier nylon. These are great to support heavy watches!
-For NATO XII some are constructed with the heavier nylon and some are constructed of the medium weave ballistic nylon. Please refer to the description of each product for an accurate explanation
*Of course, there are always some exceptions. Please refer to the description of each strap for any special case.
*Length is the measurement of the actual Nylon (NOT including the buckle)
Z3™ NATOs - A SINGLE piece of nylon between your watch and your wrist.
Z5™ NATOs - A DOUBLE layer of nylon in between the watch and your wrist. The second layer of fabric has 2 rings at the end that help hold your watch in place. (Similar to NATO, NATO XII style).
There are several ways you can determine the proper bandwidth for your watch. You can check the band width by:
1. Measuring the strap width using the cm size of the ruler. Please be sure to measure the lug width (space in between the watch legs), rather than the strap itself.
2. If you have a local jeweler, they can accurately determine the strap width for you.
3. If you are still unable to figure out the proper width, you can Google your watch name and model number followed by "lug size" and you should be able to find that information. *Please note that this is not the most accurate way! Please double check this using option #1.
On our website, we currently only have even sized lug widths. We would suggest you order a size up (22mm lug size). Our reason for this is: The strap may be a little bit of a tight fit while putting on, but there is no extra slack between the watch and the strap.
If you went with a 20mm, you will have some extra slack and your watch can move/shift around while on your wrist and can be uncomfortable.
When a strap is ultrasonically welded, it means that the strap was heat sealed around the hardware.
When a strap is stitched, it means that the hardware is stitched around the strap. The Stitching also adds on to the look for the watch.
Nylon NATO straps are obviously not designed to last forever, however the straps that we offer have been wearing over periods of time in various conditions. NATO straps have been holding up better than the majority of straps available online today. Either way, our goal is 100% Satisfaction here. We will see to it that our customers are always satisfied in the end. We urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our products.
For Free Shipping, we use the US Postal Service and ship First Class Mail (Domestic and International). If a customer decides to upgrade to Priority or Overnight, there will be additional charges.
Here is the link for more information: http://natostrapsco.com/pages/shipping
Once an order is received, and is in stock, your order will USUALLY be shipped out same business day unless it is placed after 2:00PM EST. (With the EXCEPTION of weekends, holidays and promotions). Orders placed over the weekend may take an extra business day to process. Hardware orders may take an additional 1-2 business days to process.
For further shipping information, please refer to the "Shipping Info" tab at the top of our website.
Here is the link for your convenience: http://natostrapsco.com/pages/shipping
Please refer to our Return/Exchange Policy here: http://natostrapsco.com/pages/returnpolicy
Please contact us with a description of the defect and a picture (send to email@example.com) if possible. We will do our best to help you!
Send us an email with the strap you are inquiring about and we can check our inventory. If we are out of stock, we can try our best to find out an ETA.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer custom straps. Hopefully we do sometime in the near future.
Yes, our nylon straps will be compatible with the Apple Watch with an adapter (sold separetly.
The style of NATO Straps is a single piece of Nylon that would be weaved through spring bars on a watch. Our nylon strap will fit the Apple Watch, but the nylon would block the sensor between the watch and your wrist.
We currently have 1 style that is a 2 Piece nylon, which is our Classic Bond. Here is the link: http://natostrapsco.com/search?q=classic+bond+2+piece
I wrote a note and I didn't see it in my order confirmation. Did you get the message?
Unfortunately our system excludes any notes that was written on your order confirmation. We apologize for this inconvenience but no worries, we can see your messages on our end!
Then send us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call, and we can definitely try to help you as much as possible! We are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.